Thursday, March 2, 2017

When I Kneaded You


Hi there!  Just popping in today with a card for the Cats challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.  I love this MFT kitty with his ball of yarn.  He looks to me like he's cuddling it while he's snoozing.  So cute!  I coloured him with Copics and popped him up on foam tape.  The papers are also from My Favourite Things.  That's it from me.  Off to make some special order Mother's Day cards.  Have a wonderful day!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Free Spirit 6x6) My Favourite Thingd
Stamps:  (Cat & shelf from I Knead You, Sentiment from Cat-itude) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (E93, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so super cute Jen! It is only 11 am, but your kitty makes me want to have a nap!

Claire Grantham said...

Ha ha, we are totally in tune, I just entered too. I love the sentiment..reminds me of Boscat, she is always kneading us! Your card is so elegant, I love that you stamped over the patterned banner. Cx

lostinpaper said...

So darn sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

He looks perfectly comfy lounging there! This is adorable Jen!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

CupcakeInspirations said...

Oh what a purr-fect card! I think I need this stamp set! So glad you were inspired to join Cupcake Inspirations for our Cat Challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Anita in France said...

Completely sweet, Jen ... such a cute little kitty! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Carter said...

This is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!