Monday, May 30, 2016

Totally Awesome Birthday

***This is my second post for today.  Please scroll down or click here for my earlier post!***


Hi there!  I'm popping in again with one more card for two challenges.  Using the fun photo over at Addicted to Stamps and More I was inspired by the primary colours and the stripes.  Since I these colours make me think of little boys I'm also playing along with the Birthday Boy challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.  I actually used some coloured embossing powder (which is rare) and I love how bright and cheery it is!  
That's it for today.  Have a lovely evening!














Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Paper Cottage 6x6) Basic Grey
Stamps:  ("Hope your.." & "Totally" from Rad, "Awesome" from Wait for It) CAS-ual Fridays
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Balloons) Simon Says Stamp, (Balloon string) Lil' Inker Designs

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

The background paper is awesome! Great guy card.

Lindsey said...

The sentiment font fits right in with the fun patterned paper! Coloured embossing powder can be scary... speckles! Looks rather perfect here. ;)

LisaH said...

This is great Jen! I love that red embossing on the black. Perfect birthday boy card!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is fun and perfect for a young boy.

Ilina Crouse said...

Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with the CAS-Fridays challenge

Anita in France said...

So fun and bright, Jen ... balloons are always so celebratory ... and the vibrant colours are just perfect for a little boy! Hugs, Anita :)