Sunday, November 8, 2015

Quartet


Hi there!  I have a quartet of cards to share today for 9 different challenges so I'm going to get straight into it.  First up is a card for the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I used some NBUS Altenew Christmas stamps and paper pieced them with coloured cardstock.  The poinsettia is layered 3 times and has lots of dimension in real life.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Bashful Blue) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flower & leaves from Festive Silhouettes) Altenew, (Sentiment from CL343) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Stitched circle) Lil' Inker Designs
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections



Next up is my take on Ardyth's card over at Muse.  I stuck pretty close to the inspiration using the same Mama Elephant pandas and the same colour scheme.  I'm also entering this over at the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Sahara Sand) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Panda & balloons from Pandamonium) Mama Elephant, (Sentiment from Birthday Greetings) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Gems:  Recollections



This card uses the neutral colour scheme from Colour Me along with the Hardware challenge over at The Male Room.  I used Delicata Golden Glitz ink for the Altenew tree and decorated it with silver brads.  I was so excited to use some of them as I have zillions and I cut the "legs" off of them so they'd sit nice and flat. 


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Crumb Cake, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Tree from Festive Silhouettes) Altenew, (Sentiment from 'Tis the Season Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Delicata Golden Glitz) Tsukineko



Last but not least is a card using the current Colour Throwdown colours.  I used a lot of my favourite Paper Smooches dies for this card so I'm entering it in the new PS monthly challenge - this month to use gold.  Finally I'm also entering it in the Simon Says Wednesday Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Brushed Gold) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Mason jar from Crystal Clear) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Flowers, leaves, thanks) Paper Smooches
Washi Tape:  Crafty Basics
Gems:  Recollections

26 comments:

Lynn said...

So much too love! Gorgeous cards Jen!

Unknown said...

These are all so clever! I think your Muse pandas are just the cutest, and I just love the hardware Christmas tree!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE all of these, Jen! So much eye candy!

lostinpaper said...

Awesome collection of inspiration Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Multi-tasking... it's a talent in itself! You've done it just beautifully, Jen ... lOve your Muse card!!! well, once again, I love them all...but especially those darling blooms in a jar!
=]

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!

Marilyn said...

Fantastic cards, Jen. Love your take on Ardyth's card.

Lindsey said...

Four perfect CAS cards. :) The poinsettia card really speaks to me! Your take on Ardyth's card is perfect. What a great way to use the neutral colours of the Color Me challenge! Great use of dies on the PS card.

Bobby said...

You've created four great cards, Jen. I love the posies in the gold jar, and those pandas are so cute. The brads make great ornaments on your gold but I'm here to thank you for sharing your lovely poinsettia card with us at ATSM this week.

Shona Chambers said...

So many amazing cards, you've been so busy!! Your poinsettia is stunning and I bet the dimension looks incredible in real life. I really like the dark red with the pale blue too. Always so happy to see you at ATSM!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVING all these gorgeous creations Jen! Especially the sweet pandas balancing on one another's heads! Thanks for making me smile! Hazel xx

Ardyth said...

Busy day in the craft cave! Love these, especially the panda/balloon card! So great to see you at Muse this week, Jen!

OttawaMom said...

All your cards are lovely! Great idea to use our challenge colour to create a non-traditional Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Colour Me..!

Judy1223 said...

Uh, I think your post title should have been "A quartet of BRILLIANCE" because that's what this is! All four cards are awesome, Jen...I don't think I could do one of these in a day! I love each and every one...but the jar thanks card is my fav, so sparkly and rich! Well done and good luck with all the challenges!

Lisa Elton said...

Oooooh I love them all Jen, you are on a crafty roll!!

Cindy Hall said...

What a beatiful array of cards! You are very talented (and busy!). Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rosemary said...

fabulous set of cards!

Joan Ervin said...

You have been a busy little stamper...love all your cards, especially the CTD card with the gold vase...great take on the colors and the inspiration photo!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

What GORGEOUS cards! I LOVE how you created a gold vase! Thanks SO much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Nancy said...

So many wonderful cards in one post! Love the poinsettia, the gold vase and the pandas of course! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday, we really appreciate it!

Gayatri said...

All your cards are gorgeous, Jen! The gold mason jar on your thanks card is very cool! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Wednesday Challenge.
Gayatri xx

Unknown said...

Putting the brads on the Christmas tree looks so cool, great idea! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
Chris

Deborah Frings said...

What a fantastic series of cards! I really like the way you've used the brads to dress up the Christmas tree - fab work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Hardware challenge at The Male Room this week!

Cathy said...

Wonderful cards, love your pandas! Cathy x

JoAnn said...

Wow, love your beautiful cards. So many pretty creations. Love the cute stack of pandas on your bithday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful group of cards. I love them all.