Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CASology #148


Welcome to Week 148 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


While my card last week had no stamping on it, this week I have a stamps only, one layer card.  I hadn't come up with an idea for a design yet when I stumbled across this Avery Elle sentiment which had the very word I needed included in it.  Perfect!  And even more perfect as I need a few Father's Day cards.  

The design team gallery is a lot of fun this week with all kinds of cool ideas for the cue word. Be sure to peruse all the gorgeousness and then play along!



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) PaperTrey Ink
Stamps:  (Sentiment from The Man, Stripe from Celebrate) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up

16 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how you've used the stripes with the sentiment - very clever!

Joyce said...

Love this design. Those stripes are the perfect way to add color and also highlight your sentiment.

Michelle said...

LOVE this.....great colors and SO perfectly crisp and clean!

Squirrel x said...

Awesome! Xx

Jacquie Southas said...

CAS perfection, Jen! Just might borrow this idea for my dad's card :)

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's a great dad card!!

lostinpaper said...

Great CAS masculine design!

Shelly said...

Awesome card! Love it!

Lynn said...

Perfection. Love this Jen!

Jan Clothier said...

What you've said is so true. The colours just bring your words to life. Stunning.

Deepti said...

This is so cool and so perfectly CAS

Lindsey said...

Great colours and design!

Gillian R said...

I forgot I had this set Jen. I love your stamping only card. Just fab

Helen F. said...

Oh~very cool design idea, Jan

Judy1223 said...

Yep, that IS the perfect sentiment for the cue this week. I love the masculine stripes...an awesome Father's Day card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! I love this dad card. It says exactly how I feel about my dad. I might have to CASE this one. Nicely done.