Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello There



Good morning!  Just popping in quickly with a last minute entry for the CASE Study challenge.  I was inspired by the stripes, purple flower and blue bow.  I love that bright and cheery Simple Stories paper and I can see that my new Simon Says Stamp banners are going to get a lot of use!  The flower is a Hero Arts cling that I've had for a few years so this card has a good mixture of old and new goodies.  Off to get the day started. Hope yours is lovely!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  Sn@p Life) Simple Stories
Stamps:  (Flower and stem from Luscious Patterned Flowers) Hero Arts, (Sentiment from Good Times) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Rich Razzleberry) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Nesting Diamond) Lifestyle Crafts, (Small Folded Banners) Simon Says Stamp
Liquid Pearls:  (Buttercup) Ranger

20 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the stripes..such rich, stunning colors.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration, Jen! Beautiful colours!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very COOL, you really have captured the colors and stripes in the inspiration card.

~amy~ said...

PERFECT!

Ardyth said...

Looks like a winner to me - you really nailed this one!

Jessi Fogan said...

SUCH a super bright & fun card! Love that banner - I've been eyeing up those dies too :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Jen this packs such a punch!

Lindsey said...

What a perfect way to interpret this inspiration! Love the bold colours.

Bobby said...

I love the way you trimmed the stripe paper into a triangle to make it unique.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing love this --CONGRATS!!!

Cris G. said...

Congratulations on your well deserved win, Jen! Your card has everything on Kathy's card, but in an innovative way.

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations on your win Jen. I knew the moment I saw this it would be a winner!!!

Maureen Morton said...

Last minute and lovely, Jen. Not your usual style, but you can obviously rock anything. Congrats on the win!

Deepti said...

Okay... so when I say this on my blog roll in that tiny window, the only words that I uttered were "This is a winner" and guess what, I was damn right :) Congratulations on ur win

Ardyth said...

Did I predict this or what! Congrats!

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win!

lostinpaper said...

Great take on the inspiration, love how you have shaped the background!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

Polly LOVES this card, it is so so cool, loving the colours makes me feel happy all over!

Joyce said...

This is so fabulous, and I am so glad that you won.

Chunyuan said...

fabulous card. love the layout and the colors.