Sunday, February 17, 2013

You Float My Boat


Hello!  Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.  It's blustery, rainy and cold here today which is fine with me because it's blown away the humidity.  Yesterday we had to turn on the air conditioning in order to get the floor to dry after we mopped!  Crazy.  Today is much more wintery feeling though - and much drier!  Luis is happily ensconced on the sofa watching Netflix, Atti is chillin' after a ball game (in between rain showers!) and I'm about to head to the Craft Cave.  First though I wanted to post this card for the current A Passion for Papertrey challenge where the theme is love.  How cute is that little sailboat?  I also want to point out my fabulous new watermark courtesy of the lovely Lisa Arana!  She has a great selection on her blog so if you're in the market for a watermark check her out!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Boat & sentiment from Tiny Treats: Valentine) Papertrey Ink
Ink:  (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Heart Prints) Papertrey Ink
Markers:  (R29, B24, B39) Copic

18 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so very cute.

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card...love the new watermark! Lisa created all of mine:)

Lesley said...

Such a sweet card Jen, I like the rounded edges on the main layer. Great new watermark too!
Smiles,
Lesley

Maureen Morton said...

Great card, Jen! Loving how you used the white space and the white on white. Love that watermark!

Lynn said...

The watermark is perfect. I noticed it too! Love your card...so sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and watermark!! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Aww Jen. This is just perfect. So sweet! I love the intense spot of color on crisp white! Have a beautiful day Jen!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this one Jen, super CAS and super cute!

Lindsey said...

This is such an awwwww card for me! Just perfect.
My wintery day yesterday meant below zero temps and a slicing wind, just so you know...
(Excellent taste in watermarks!)

Shay said...

Adorable card with so much impact! Love the colors and composition.

Jessi Fogan said...

That watermark is so YOU! I love it :) And how sweet is the card? We've finally figured out Netflix - I shall never see the menfolk again ;)

Suzanne Russell said...

What a sweet card, Jen. AND your watermark is the best I've seen. :)

lostinpaper said...

Such a fantastic card Jen, and your new watermark is perfect for you. Isn't Lisa so clever.

Kelly Griglione said...

Awww, I totally love this one, Jen! Great primary colors, and inset heart!

Aimes said...

What a sweet card! Love the new watermark too :)
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs!
x

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, Jen! And I LOVE your new watermark! :-)

Lisa Arana said...

Your card is so darling. Love the little boat inside the heart.

And your watermark is a perfect fit! So glad you like it.

Christina said...

This is completely adorable! I might have to CASE you and whip of a set of cards using my Tiny Treats sets. :)