Wednesday, February 6, 2013

XO Love

**This is my second post for today.  For my CAS-ual Fridays/Hero Arts post please scroll down or click here!"


Hello!  I'm popping in with a second post today - Monday and Tuesday were very productive days in the Craft Cave.  I played along with quite a few challenges and got a bunch of special orders done so I'm feeling very virtuous!  :)  This card uses the sketch from RetroSketches and the colours from Dynamic Duos.  I'm continuing my love affair with Stampin' Up's Basic Grey.  It just makes all the other colours pop so beautifully!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Black) Pacon, (Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Jan 13 KOM - All Hearts & Love) Unity Stamp Co
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Double-Ended Banner) Papertrey Ink
Gems:  (Beetle Black assortment) Doodlebug

14 comments:

irishfaery said...

So cute! I love it!

Kerry Louise
xx

None None said...

Love those hearts - they look like they are floating down. And you're right the gray makes the colors pop so beautifully!

Lindsey said...

Now you're making me regret that I didn't add basic grey to my most recent SU order! :P What a perfect interpretation of the sketch.

Anonymous said...

The basic gray really does make the colors pop - I love it! ;-) This card is so cool and fun. Fantastic use of these colors. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Unknown said...

Yes, the basic gray works really well especially with this week's challenge colours. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

lostinpaper said...

Perfect colours for this great design! Those hearts really pop don't they!

Jessi Fogan said...

Nothing quite so awesome as getting loads done! I know exactly the virtuous feeling you're talking about...I occasionally get that from having cleaned the bathroom BUT I prefer the mad cardmaking binges!
I really really love the collage stamp with the red hearts popped up - and that pink banner is just the right touch of somethin'somethin' :)

Maureen Morton said...

I can't figure out how you do this - so many beauties in such a short time. Do you even sleep?! This is so dear, my dear! Hearts are my fav, and this card has mine!

Unknown said...

Doesn't it feel good to have those productive days? Love what you did with these colors. The grey is perfect with those red hearts. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Lisa Arana said...

Love this one... pink,red and grey, all my faves.

Joyce said...

This is just darling. Love the grey and red together.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job w/ the sketch!!! Love how you have the banner popping off edge!!

Laurie said...

Ok sister! This card is fabulous! I love the red and black on the gray! SO cute! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Kim S said...

I love those brilliant red hearts on the gray background - what a fantastic combination! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!