Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Got The Blues?


I have a slight case of the blues today as my two days of crafty heaven are over and I'm off to work this afternoon. However, I had a very productive two days so at least I'm not feeling anxious about wasting those crafty hours!  This card is for the CAS-ual Fridays Black & white Plus 1 challenge.  I used Pacific Point as my Plus 1 and went for a punny sentiment because I never use those...  :)  Hope you all have a lovely day and I'll be back later with some more black and blue!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Pacific Point, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Radio & music notes from Stay Tuned, Letters from Claire's ABCs) Lawn Fawn
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Pacific Point) Stampin' Up

11 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Simply awesome! What a fun cheer-up card...like for someone heading back to work ;)

Lynn said...

Love the juke box! Fabulous Jen...boo for going back to work! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brandi said...

So cute! What an original card theme. I just adore Stampin' Ups Pacific Point color.

Kim S said...

I hate when life gets in the way of cardmaking!

Maureen Morton said...

If I listen carefully, I can hear that tune, Jen. Fun card with such great color pop!

Joyce said...

Very very clever.

Lisa Arana said...

Great graphic card even if it is playing the blues.

Lindsey said...

I hope you gave this to yourself as you headed out the door to work today... it's a guaranteed cheer-up! Fun, clean and graphic. I like!

lostinpaper said...

Lovin' that retro radio, and those blue musical notes are perfect. Hope that work is kind to you.

Deb said...

Jen, this is awesome! Love the sentiment and colors! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

ooo this is a striking colour combo and that LF radio is perfect in silhouette for the challenge :0)
Glad your new hours are working nicely for your craft-time :0)
Jenny x