Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CASE Hello

***This is my second post for today.  For my CASology post please scroll down or 



It's been ages since I played along with CASE Study but I loved the blues and yellows of the current card by this month's muse, Teri Anderson.  They made me think of my one and only Pebbles 6x6 pad which has the perfect colors.  I stuck pretty close to Teri's design including the addition of gems and twine.  You can't really tell from the picture but the centre square and the outside corner squares are popped up on foam tape for a little dimension.  Hope you've had a lovely day!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Family Ties collection) Pebbles
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Great Big Greetings) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Seafoam White) Ranger
Punches:  (15/16" Stacking Square, 1/8" hole punch) McGill
Gems:  Doodlebug
Twine:  (Lemondrop) The Twinery

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like that postage-y punch! Perfect papers for the colours, and you always use gems so well!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so colorful and fun.

Lynn said...

Love the mix/match of papers Jen...fabulous take on the inspiration.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely fabulous! Great job! I'm getting those paper soon and I can't wait to play.

Jessi Fogan said...

What a perfect way to use some busy patterns together! And blue & yellow are just so happy together :) Love the fun postage edges!

Jeanne J. said...

Great take on the challenge - glad you're back at CASE you do beautiful work!

Lisa Arana said...

Ooooo pretty. The colors and patterns are perfect.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I've missed so much of your blog!!!
This looks like another sketch for using up paper, love the pretty papers and patchwork effect :0)
Jenny x