Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Lil' Boy


I needed a baby boy card for a friend and wanted to use this sweet Purple Onion Designs stamp.  They have a whole series of these little framed doodles which I think are so cute!  I dug out this fun paper pad by Deja Views that I've had since late 2007.  I remember very clearly that I REALLY wanted this paper collection and ever since I got it it has looked lovely on my shelf!  :)  Now it finally gets to see the light of day!  I'll be entering this in the Love You to Pieces challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and the patterned paper challenge at Lily Pad Cards.    


Cardstock:  (Kraft) PTI
Patterned Paper:  (Pear Collection) Deja Views
Stamps:  (Bear Framed Doodle) Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko

14 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so sweet! I love the little framed teddy! I think I'm about to go on a patterned paper purge! It is starting to overwhelm me!

kasia c. said...

This is so super cute! That teddy bear image is adorable. :)

Kim S said...

I have a lot of those paper pads that look lovely on the shelf!! Your card is adorable! That brilliant green on the Kraft is totally eye-catching!

Lindsey said...

Total cuteness! What a perfect baby card.

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

SO sweet, i can see why you love the stamp!

Karen B. said...

Oh Jen, this is simply adorable!

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, cute widdle bear :) I love the cool sentiment too!
Isn't it funny how sometimes the most coveted stuff is the hardest to use? And not from hoarding, necessarily...I find that every time I order stuff when it arrives I stare at it like it came from outer space for a while first. O_o (Paper? What is this PAPER you talk about?)

Helen F. said...

Too adorable for a little boy!
Good for you, breaking out the DP from a couple of years ago...bet I have some way older to dust off :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! It was a great choice to use the coveted DP, Love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute! I love these colours.

Jenny said...

Awww I love that bears expression and he looks great paper pieced too Jen :0)
You're getting stuck into those papers now!
Jenny x

~Tammy~ said...

So so sweet! Cute card for a little guy!

Lisa Arana said...

Super sweet!

Nancy K said...

Such a delightful CAS way to use patterned paper! This sweet card just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!